Wednesday, February 18, 2009

If and When...

...these kind of decisions are made in the Hommes household, I hope to add this to the registry:



I somehow doubt Dr. RosenRosen wants one, but I will take this time to congratulate both him and Jason on the safe arrival of healthy boys to their respective families. To further clarify the previous sentence - two different men, two different families, two different baby boys. Not that they will need the help, but I will enjoy reminding the Republican father that he has the Obama Inauguration to forever mark his son's birth, and the Democrat has the signing of the largest spending bill in our country's history.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will echo those congratulations and I don't see any reason why you can't buy a onsie for yourself, Justus.

Justus Hommes said...

Thanks for the inspiration, I think I just found my GUR outfit...

Anonymous said...

Come on in, JH - the water is fine.

Anonymous said...

That Byars kid is living proof that God has a sense of humor.